Since the load of sounds in the flash board is very slow, and obviously there is a limit of space and files, I was looking for the fastest way to choose the files.
Is this the correct way?
1) Load a library in the flash board
2) Listen to it and note down which are the files that you want to save permanently.
3) Save the file in the usb stick
3) Open the file in John Melas Waveform editor and delete all the files which you don't want.
4) Save the file and load it into the keyboard.
Is there a fastest way with or without John Melas Waveform editor?
And one more quiestion... Is there something that John Melas Editors are able to do but Moxf Editor or the moxf (the keyboard itself) is not able to do in terms of sound editing? I know the advantages of John Melas Waveform Editor, but I have been trying the other editors, and I don't find more advantages than the comfort of not having to fight with the small screen of the keyboard or the possibility of copy and paste values and moving files.
Thanks in advance.